Pages

Friday 24 March 2017

Writing test edit.

WALT - Edit our writing.
This week for our writing we had to make a copy of our writing test and had to edit it. I  have found this A bit hard because I had to read threw my writing to find all of my mistakes that I have made. 

Unedited writing
What's the point in having a special place. Is it a good place for peace and quiet? Our is it a place to chill with your mates. Well today i'm going to explain where’s my special place and why it’s special to me.

Pt england school is my special place because of the leadership opportunities, sports games, the visitors and even learning. This year at pt england school I am a house captain for te aurere the red house and i'm even the kapa haka leader for 2017.

Why is it so special you ask?
Pt england is very special because of the kind people I hang out with and even the awesome teachers.

This special place is awesome because we have chromebooks instead of books, reserve and our very own beach.

So now I have told you where special place is and why.

Edited writing 
What's the point in having a special place? Is It a good place for peace and quiet? Our Is It a place to chill with your mates? Well today I'm going to explain where’s my special place and why It’s special to me.


Pt England School is my special place because of the leadership opportunities, the visitors and even learning. This year at Pt England School I am a house captain for Te Aurere the red house and I'm even the kapa haka leader for 2017.

Pt England is very special because of the kind people I hang out with and even the awesome teachers. This place is special because we get our very own Chromebooks instead of books, Our own reserve and a beautiful beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment