Pages

Friday 16 September 2016

Getting ready for rio.


Today Our group the ifo ifo Squad presented our presentation about getting ready for rio. Our sport that we picked was boxing. We had to first make a presentation, Get information about boxing and then present it to the class. Things we did well in: Is getting lots of information about the sport, Team work, Speaking clearly and about there diet. Things we can improve: Speak louder, Put in bullet points, work together, looking at the audience, confidence and smiling. I did well but the one thing I need to work on is to be confidence, speak louder and smile. We did very well and worked our hardest.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judah, I really love your reading task. I really like the way you did a paragraph with your reading task. I love the way you have been completing your reading task. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete