Pages

Thursday 11 September 2014

Use my brain use my heart I'm going to be cyber smart.



Introduction:
What is ‘use my brain, use my heart, I’m going to be cyber smart’ and how can it help you?
Mr Burt,For learning,For being safe,Assembly,Korero.  



Paragraph 2:
What does ‘use my brain’ mean? How would you do this? Give an example.
Take a screenshot and and send it to three teacher




Paragraph 3:
What does ‘use my heart’ mean? How would you do this? Give an example.
If my friend was on the right I might go on it and I might feel sad.



Paragraph 4:
What does ‘being cyber smart’ mean? How would you do this? Why is this important? Give an example.Im I doing the right thing.




Conclusion:
Final statements about ‘use my brain, use my heart, I’m going to be cyber smart’. How can this help you? Use my brain use my heart I’m going to be cyber smart can help my by do the right thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment