Pages

Friday 11 April 2014

Swimming

I love swimming! This  term I  had 8 lessons with some amazing instructor.They taught me lot of skills and technique is getting better and better.



When we arrived at the pools we had to get changed then we jumped into to the shower. When we got in the shower it was cold, my favourite was the cold one. After having a rinse I walked over to the bench my togs were dripping and I was shivering and shaking.                          During swimming our instructor showed us how to do rocket arms using a flutter board                   



. To do rocket arm you put your arm over your head ,hand together and make sure your arms are behind your ears. Its not easy at first but practice makes  perfect and with the help of our instructor we got better.                      



When we were swimming we fart  exhausted because we swam 200m. we fart exhausted and tired. when we were finish my legs were sour.   

My swimming improved a lot over weeks we had lessons.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Honey, your swimming has improved a lot. I am happy that the school takes the kids down to take swimming lessons. I see the major improvement when we go to the pools :) love you from Mum

    ReplyDelete